Each Thursday I send an email to my community in which I share the 7 best stories I come across each week. Most are focused on business, investing, and technology, but I try to mix it up a little. Whatever the topic, I try to make sure their provocative, fascinating, educational, enlightening, amusing – or all of the above! It’s the perfect list for some weekend reading.
Here’s the list of my most popular stories from July. If you haven’t read them yet, it’s never too late. And if you want to get these types of stories in your inbox each week, just join my growing community by subscribing to my site in the sidebar on the right. There are other benefits too, like a discount code for my Performance Insights, and a guide to picking the best Motley Fool Newsletter for your investing style.
In order of popularity, here you go:
- #5 has been a game changer for me. 8 Things Every Person Should Do Before 8 AM.
- Never eat a mediocre meal at a restaurant again. By the way, this principle applies to most things in life: relationships, purchases, and investing.
- “Gasoline powered cars are toast”: Tesla just did something really big.
- Buy and Hold isn’t for everyone, but here’s why it works.
- What’s America’s Favorite Fast Food Chain? I give you 3 guesses.
- You must be 18 years or older to read this: The Porn Industry’s Billion Dollar Frontier.
- Mutations could teach us a lot: These Superhumans Are Real and Their DNA Could Be Worth Billions.