Each Thursday I send an email to my community in which I share the 7 best stories I come across each week. Most are focused on business, investing, and technology, but I try to mix it up a little. Whatever the topic, I try to make sure their provocative, fascinating, educational, enlightening, amusing – or all of the above! It’s the perfect list for some weekend reading.
Here’s the list of my most popular stories from June. If you haven’t read them yet, it’s never too late. And if you want to get these types of stories in your inbox each week, just join my growing community by subscribing to my site in the sidebar on the right. There are other benefits too, like a discount code for my Performance Insights, and a guide to picking the best Motley Fool Newsletter for your investing style.
In order of popularity, here you go:
- Make More Money by Doing (and Listening) Less
- This is one is REALLY long, but if you want to understand the Electric Vehicle industry in general, and why Tesla is such a major force, take the time to read the whole thing. How Tesla Will Change The World
- This is super cool, and yet just a little bit creepy too: Watch this terrifying cheetah robot jump over hurdles.
- People are talking about a biotech/healthcare bubble, but I think there is still a lot of room to run: The companies disrupting healthcare in 2015.
- Thinking of investing with a robo-advisor? Read this article about the fees involved.
- This is why scientists and doctors shouldn’t be overly confident in what they know to be true: Missing link found between brain and immune system.
- Putting the scary headlines in some perspective: The Good News About Our Bad Economy.